Monday 30 March 2015

March Empties || Products I've Used Up



I didn't use up all the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo + Conditioner purely because they did nothing for my hair and felt very basic. On the hand, I did finish up the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Mask which was absolutely brilliant and helped hydrate and nourish my hair! I used up the No7 Intensive Radiance Body Scrub which was very gritty and moisturising and definitely did the job. I finished up the No7 Intensive Body Butter which smelt utterly divine and helped nourish my skin for hours! I used up the Imperial Leather Day At The Spa Shower Gel which didn't disappoint on the lather front, smelt good and helped moisturise my skin.

I used up the No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser which despite smelling strongly of floral, it's a brilliant budget cleanser which I used both morning and night to cleanse my skin. I finished up a bottle of the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water which removed base makeup very well albeit leaving my skin a little tight in areas. I used up the L'Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover which removed all eye makeup including stubborn waterproof makeup! Will definitely be repurchasing this asap! I've finished up the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner which is extremely gentle on the skin and helps remove dead skin cells. I've used up another tube of La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ which I use daily without fail as it helps with blemishes and scarring left over from blemishes. I've finshed up another tube of Hydraluron which acts as a magnet with your moisturiser and will forever be repurchased. I've used up a Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions All Over Clearing Treatment which at first, I sung its praises whereas now I stand on the fence as to whether it actually helps my skin or makes it worse.

I've used up two packs of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which will forever be repurchased as they're so good to have on hand when it comes to applying makeup. I've finished up the Cuticura Anti Bacterial Hand Gel in Passion Flower & Mango which smells good and helps sanitise my hands at the same time. I've used up another packet of my beloved Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Pads which will forever be repurchased. I've finished up the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer which is slightly yellow toned so I found it brilliant to use under my eyes after my foundation as it helped conceal the area whilst highlighting. I've used up the Max Factor Colour Corrector CC Stick in Blue which helps to correct the skin with any dullness which I personally use in the T-zone area as well as across my cheeks. Lastly, I've used up the Shakera Perfume which I've had for the longest time ever but was one of very few celebrity fragrances that I really liked the scent of.

No comments:

Post a Comment