Monday 26 May 2014

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Solution





I've never truly understood the hype for micellar waters in particular Bioderma. I guess that's probably because I prefer products that leave a slight residue on my face so that I know that it's doing its job rather than using a product that feels and looks like water. With that being said, it doesn't stop me wanting to try Bioderma but as I don't particularly fancy paying a UK price for it, I've settled instead for L'oreal Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Solution.

The L'Oreal Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Solution is  a 3-in-1 solution that feels as gentle as water on the skin but acts as a make up remover, toner and skin soother all in one. Whilst swiftly dissolving all traces of make up, the micellar solution acts like a purifying magnet by drawing out excess oil and impurities on the skin surface. 

The packaging of this truly does suck - it's one of those pour style bottles that seems to pour out a little too much onto the cotton pad which creates both too much product for my liking as well as creating a lot of waste. Despite that, I do find that it works just as good as my beloved Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2 in 1 Makeup Remover. It dissolves makeup within seconds and it leaves the skin feeling clean although it can leave my skin feeling a little tight in places. When it comes to eye makeup, it does remove all traces which is good as my current eye makeup remover truly sucks. Although it is a little pricey, I think it's worth it especially when you can get it on offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment