Tuesday 24 March 2015

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Mask

Since becoming a fully fledged ombre, I've noticed that my hair can feel a little dry at times especially after a few days of heat styling so I like to treat my hair to a mid-week pamper session with a intensive hair mask. As I reserve the likes of Aussie 3MM for the weekends, I like to use the matching intensive conditioner to the current shampoo and conditioner that I'm using at the moment so recently, I've been reaching for the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Mask.

The Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Mask (£4.79) is enriched with coconut extract to help nourish and hydrate dry, damaged hair. It comes housed in a generous 200ml blue tub with a screw cap lid which matches the products within the Hello Hydration range.

As my hair doesn't easily get weighed down from products, I like use a generous sized scoop of the product and run it all throughout my hair, concentrating it mainly from the mid-lengths down. I prefer to leave it in for as long as possible before washing it out as I like to believe that it will do more for my hair than leaving it in for the recommended five minutes. Once washed out, my hair instantly feels softer and healthier to the touch without a dry strand in sight! It leaves an unbeatable shine without much frizz once completely dry. This hair mask is the only product that has truly worked for me from the Hello Hydration range and is one that I may reconsider purchasing again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment