Friday 30 May 2014

May Empties

I've used up a bottle of Boots Build Up Removal Shampoo which is a part of my Sunday tradition. This helps remove any build up from styling products/general gunk that I've encountered throughout the week and just brings my hair back to normal. It's cheap as chips, does the job and lasts for a few months or so. I've finished a bottle of Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Shine which I use after the build up removal shampoo. This helps nourish my hair and helps give back its healthy, shine that I seem to loose every time that I wash my hair after using this. I've finally used up the Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz that I've been using as a toner in the morning for goodness knows how long. This helped to tone my face and just generally wake me up in the mornings. I'm not too sure if it helped tighten up pores but it was a good all rounder toning spritz that I enjoyed using. I've used up another bottle of my beloved Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2-in-1 Makeup Remover that I now use at Liams'. This does a brilliant job at removing any traces of makeup and it also acts as my first cleanse. I will continue repurchasing this! I've finally finished the Superdrug Vitamin E Moisturising Day Cream that I've been using since August last year! A little goes a very long way with this and I found that although I liked it, I didn't truly love it. It did the job however but I shan't be repurchasing. I've also used up a bottle of Wilko Hand Sanitiser in Fruity Berry which I will continue repurchasing as it just does the job whilst I'm on the go and smells so good!

I've finally finished the Natural Collection Corrector Stick in Green that I've had lingering around for quite a long time. This helped conceal any redness and just made my skin look less red. This is a very good budget corrector as it does the job so well which I've already repurchased. I've used up the L'oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer which I've been using as both a primer and a highlighter. This helps make my skin look more radiant and is just the perfect base for makeup. It also is very good as a highlighter too as its gives the most beautiful golden, white-ish sheen to the tops of the cheeks. I've used up two mascaras in the form of No7 Stay Perfect and Collection No Clumps. I much preferred the collection version as this helped make my lashes longer whilst not clumping them whilst the No7 offering was perfect for my bottle lashes. I would definitely consider repurchasing both if I didn't have enough mascaras in my stash to use up. I've used up two packs of the Skin Therapy Large Oval Cotton Wool Pads which feature in every empties post! These are big enough to cover the whole face whilst not falling apart at the first sign of moisture. I will continue repurchasing these! The last item I've used up is Lush's Blackberry Bath Bomb which I thoroughly enjoyed! This helped relieve any stress and tension I had and just helped calm me down. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I'm next having a stressful week.

What did you use up throughout May?

No comments:

Post a Comment