Thursday 12 September 2013

Abahna Frangipana & Orange Blossom Hand Cream

Out of all the many beauty products I own, there are quite a few that I simply couldn't live without and one of those is hand cream. I don't personally suffer from dry hands however I do like keeping them moisturised and hydrated especially through the cold winter months. I've long been a fan of my beloved Superdrug Hand Therapy 2-in-1 Hand & Nail Cream however after finishing up my last tube of it and realising that I didn't have a backup, I dug out the Abahna Frangipani & Orange Blossom Hand Cream which I received in my #NottsBBMeet Goody Bag back in April.

The Abahna Frangipani & Orange Blossom Hand Cream contains a blend of super nourishing organic cocoa butter and organic shea butter which has been combined with sweet almond oil and artemisia oil to help keep the skin moisturised and hydrated. It also contains frangipani and orange blossom which when combined create a rather delicate feminine, soothing scent that is meant to restore inner peace.

I've been using this hand cream whenever I've been sat at my vanity and I've noticed that my hands feel a lot more moisturised especially after I've used this. It's a rather thick yet creamy lotion which sinks into the skin within seconds without leaving your hands feeling sticky. The scent of this is rather overpowering at times yet it relaxes me due to it containing many essential oils which are known to be very relaxing especially at night. In terms of moisturisation, I would say that it keeps my hands moisturised for a few hours but that depends on if I'm washing my hands/doing things in between.

The Abahna Frangipani & Orange Blossom Hand Cream is £8 for a 50ml tube which may seem rather pricey to many however it doesn't contain SLS, SLES, parabens, petrochemicals nor artificial colour. The brand is also against animal testing which makes this hand cream very good value for money as many hand creams out there are tested on animals. You can purchase this from the Abahna website where each order comes with free samples and there is the option to have your order gift wrapped if need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment