Thursday 8 November 2012

Superdrug Hand Therapy 2 in 1 Hand & Nail Cream

I'm pretty sure that many people are quite fussy as to what they use as a hand cream, thinking that the more expensive it is, the better it will be for your hands. This is not always the case. My assistant manager has sworn by this hand cream for donkeys years and she has the softest looking hands around! It wasn't until I cheekily tried some earlier this year that I was hooked.


Superdrug's Hand Therapy 2 in 1 Hand & Nail Cream is enriched with keratin and pro-vitamin B5 which helps soften hands and help strengthen nails. The enriched formula will also help nourish and replenish moisture levels in the hands. When used regularly, it will promote stronger nails, making them less likely to split/flake/break. Now, that is quite a bold claim but I completely agree with everything!

The scent of this, I must admit does smell kind of cheap but in a scientific way with a hint of floral to it. Texture wise is what you would normally expect from a hand cream - not too thick but not too light either, just the right consistency which doesn't slip and slide everywhere! Once rubbed into your hands, it makes your hands feel baby butt soft and I often find that I can't stop rubbing my hands together as they feel so soft. For the record, I have dry hands which is due to using my hands a lot at work where I do a variety of things and at college, where I use copper pipe a lot.

I actually went a whole month without using this hand cream and I found that my nails were more prone to breaking and splitting/flaking. I was forever slapping on Burts Bee Lemon Cuticle Cream and applying strengthing nail polishes but nothing seemed to be helping it. I think it's definitely down to having stopped using this which just goes to show that it does exactly what it says on the tin.


 You can purchase the 150ml version for £1.89 and the travel size (75ml) for £1.99.

And yes, it does seem silly as to why the travel size version is more expensive.

Will you be trying out this hand cream anytime soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment