Saturday 27 April 2013

#NottsBBMeet

Two weeks ago today, I attended the highly awaited #NottsBBMeet which took place on Saturday 13th April 2013. It was arranged by Sophia from Tattooed Tealady, Jessie from The Bode Boutique, Sophie from Candy Cane Heart and myself. It was highly successful with I believe 55 people turning up overall which us four were extremely pleased with especially after the many stressful texts, phonecalls and emails!

I met up with Megan from Cupcakes & Converse at the train station before meeting up with Rhiannon from The Sparkly Panda and Amy from Cocktails in Teacups before heading over to the meeting point where quite a few bloggers were already waiting. I would just like to give a big thank you to both Rhiannon and Jessie for helping me to hand out the name stickers as finding the names in the first place was a big struggle! 

For those who were not aware, one of the biggest highlights of the meetup was being able to go to Kiehl's for not only a talk about their products but as well as a skin consultation which I personally found to be eye opening. We were split into groups of up to ten bloggers and taken over to Kiehl's one group at a time. I was in Group 1 with my good girl Sophie and boy, did we have a laugh!

 
Each group was greeted with drinks + cupcakes! (Photo c/o Sophia)
A saying by the founding father of Kiehl's.

Kiehl's products!

 More Kiehl's products!

 Bloggers enjoying their refreshments.

 Ally from What's Alexandra Wearing? during her skin consultation.

 Sophie about to get her skin consultation.

 The world famous 'Mr Bones'.

 Sarah from Beeauty Geek and myself with 'Mr Bones'.

After our groups' session at Kiehl's and in between other groups going to Kiehls', we found ourselves venturing into many shops including MAC, Space NK and Boots just to name a few. I think it's fair to say that we deserved a sit down for an hour or two after all that walking!

Just before five, we had to say good bye to those who wouldn't be staying with us for the evening meal at TGI Friday's as there was only space for thirty people to attend. Upon arrival at TGI's, we were greeted with TWO goodie bags jam packed with so many items! We were also told that there was 50% off our first round of drinks and practilly everybody ordered an alcoholic drink. We also had various giveaways throughout the meal where I was lucky enough to win a Make Believe Gradual Tan Lotion.

 As you can tell, we were definitely spoilt!

I had a amazing time at the #NottsBBMeet and I also had the greatest to have met so many wonderful people! If you would like to see what I bought at the meetup then click here to see my haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment