Wednesday 30 March 2016

March Empties 2016 || Products I've Used Up



I've used up the Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator in Pink Light which I mixed in with my foundation to create a more radiant base which certainly did the trick! The No7 Velvet Lash Mascara has sadly dried up on me but I thoroughly enjoyed using it to create intense volume and definition on a day to day basis. I've most definitely finished up the No7 Extreme Length Extend Mascara as the tube itself is looking a little worse for wear! This is literally one of my holy grail mascaras as it separates the lashes to give intense definition as well as creating lots of length too. I've used up the L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Eye Smoother which was okay but didn't notice too much difference whilst using it. Technically, I didn't finish up all of the Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age as I spilt quite a fair bit of it whilst using it which I'm rather annoyed at for myself. This when used in conjunction with Hydraluron helps to keep the skin hydrated for longer whilst also battling any first signs of ageing. I've used up the Superdrug Clearly Youthful Resurfacing Night Serum which may have looked pretty funky but it helped to even out my skin whilst I slept.



I've used up the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish in Orange Flower & Chamomile which I must admit isn't the best smelling of all scents! However it did help to cleanse my skin just as much as the original so I may consider repurchasing at some point if they ever come out with it again. I've finished up the Botanics All Bright Micellar Water which helped to remove all traces of makeup without any elbow grease. I've used up the Bioderma Sensible H2O which I can definitely understand the hype surrounding it! This helped remove all traces of makeup including eye makeup without tugging on the skin so despite how pricey it is, it's definitely worth it! I've finished up the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser which is just as good as the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish but at just the fraction of the cost! I much prefer the Vitamin E version however this is just as good to help cleanse my skin.



I've used up another beloved Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel that long time readers will know that I use to shave my legs with as it helps achieve that really silky just shaved feeling. I've finished up the EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream which as much as it helped to leave my legs silky soft after shaving, I didn't particularly like it whilst shaving as I had to keep on cleaning my razor after every shave. I've used up the Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash which every female should be using to keep fresh in those more intimate areas. I've finished up a Wilko Instant Hand Sanitiser which I have multiples of dotted all around the place so it feels like it takes forever to use up just one however it works to remove all traces of dirt and makeup so I can't complain!



I've used up two packs of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which I use for everything but removing makeup. I've used up four packs of the Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Pads which long term readers will know are the only cotton wool pads I use as they don't fall apart and are cheap as chips. I've used up a few Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks in the form of Dead Sea Mud Spa, Blemish Mud and Creamy Coconut. All of which I really enjoyed using and saw results almost immediately afterwards apart from Creamy Coconut which smelt of artificial coconuts that had gone off. Lastly, I've used up a few bath bombs from Lush including Ickle Baby Bot, Dashing Santa and Butter Bear as well as the Candy Mountain Bubble Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment