Monday 17 November 2014

Sanctuary Radiance Exfoliator




If you're a long term reader then you will know that I used to exfoliate every single day which does more harm for you skin than good. Nowadays, I stick to mainly chemical exfoliators which some of my favourites include Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner and Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner. However, I miss using a manual exfoliator for those days where my skin looks a bit tired and dull so I've been using the Sanctuary Radiance Exfoliator for the best part of eight months which has been doing just the trick.

The Sanctuary Radiance Exfoliator (£10.50) is unlike any other manual exfoliator I've used which is partially down to it containing ultra fine apricot granules and grape seed which helps get into every nook and cranny. Whilst the apricot granules and grape seed help exfoliate, a trio of pumpkin, pineapple and papaya extracts hep to increase cell renewal and leave the skin soft to the touch with a glow of radiance. Just like with other manual exfoliators, this comes housed in a transparant squeezy tube which is very appealing to the eye as you can clearly see how much you have left.

As I mentioned above, I've been using this on a weekly basis for the best part of eight months and I'm slowly dreading the day that I've used up the very last dregs as this is truly a wonderful manual exfoliator. To use, I simply use a clean muslin cloth and put it under running warm water and then proceed to wash my face with it - ensuring that my pores are open as well as my face being damp before squeezing out a generous 50p sized blob. I then dot it over my face before massing it in circular motions for a few minutes before using the same muslin cloth to remove it. I find that doing this twice a week really helps to awaken my skin and reveal its natural radiance. I personally find that the size of the exfoliating granules are the perfect size to really help exfoliate the skin whilst not aggreviating it and cause damage. As I like to think that this is a more natural offering compared to the likes of my previous love, Neutrogena Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Wash, I believe that this helps more with blemishes and active breakouts as it helps to reduce the size and redness and within a few days, the blemish is gone entirely. Overall, I thoroughly enjoy using this facial exfoliator and I will definitely be repurchasing as soon as I've gone through a few more in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment