Tuesday 28 May 2013

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Wash


I have normal to dry skin which is very blemish prone so I try to use products that tick a few boxes and the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Wash has been a product that I've been using religiously for almost a year now. This is a daily exfoliating wash that is ideal for people who suffer from spots and blemishes as it aims to cleanse deep into the pores, clearing your skin of any impurities which leaves your skin feeling cleaner and clearer. It contains little microbeads which can be seen above which help to gentle exfoliate your skin whilst not over-drying your skin.  

I tend to use this both morning and night before cleansing my skin as I find that it works best for me that way. What I like the most about this is due to it being a gentle exfoliating wash, I find that it doesn't irritate my skin and leave it feeling tight. It just leaves my skin feeling clean and a lot brighter which I'm sure most of you want from a facial wash.

I can definitely see myself repurchasing this time and time again like I already have been doing as it just does the job as well as keeping blemishes at bay. You can purchase this from many places including Boots and Superdrug for a purse friendly price of £4.49.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment