Thursday 5 May 2016

Original Source Wild Cherry & Nettle Shower Gel



I've found myself becoming a little bit of a hoarder recently which I'm sure is a common trend among beauty bloggers. I tend to buy a lot of the same product when it's on offer so that I don't run out of it for quite a while thus saving me some money in the long run especially when I'm currently saving up to move out. However, I've recently found myself feeling inundated with shower gels as it appears that I've bought too many at once so as well as giving them to friends and family, I thought I better start reviewing the ones that I like the most which is why you've probably clicked over onto my blog.

The Original Source Wild Cherry & Nettle Shower Gel (£2.30) is one of those scents that I instantly grativated towards as it contains cherries and I LOVE the scent of cherries as well as it being a limited edition product too! It's actually one of those "as chosen by you" products as Original Source got 358,682 Facebook fans from around the globe to help choose this mysterious and tempting scent and I must admit, it's a brilliant choice! Also these are forever on offer at a £1 and have so many different scents to choose from!

Just like the rest of the Original Source Family, this smells really fresh and fruity without being too overpowering. It comes out in a really vibrant colour which lathers up really well. Despite it's vibrant purple colour, it doesn't stain the skin or bath! Unlike some shower gels that can linger on the skin hours after using, this particular scent doesn't as it just seems to blend in with your natural scent that we all seem to have. Long term readers will know that my other half uses a lot of shower gels and after giving him a few bottles of this particular one, he turned round to me and said that he didn't like the scent of it at all which means that there's more of it for me to use!

What is your favourite Original Source Shower Gel?

No comments:

Post a Comment