Tuesday 31 May 2016

May Empties 2016 || Products I've Used Up



I've finished up the Boots Build Up Removal Shampoo which I use every Sunday without fail to remove any product build up that may have occured during a weeks worth of styling. I've used up the Provoke Touch Of Silver Brightening Shampoo that I use nearly every time I wash my hair in order to maintain my blonde and keep it looking fresh. I've finished up the Botanics 3 Minute Moisturising Hair Mask which did an okay job at conditioning my hair but it didn't really wow me. I've used up the L'Oreal Mythic Oil Hair Mask which did wow me at keeping my hair conditioned as I used it mainly as a conditioner instead of a hair mask. I've finished up the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter which is one of my favourite body butters of all time as it just keeps my skin soft and hydrated for ages.



I've used up another Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel which long term readers will know that I use this to help achieve that silky soft feeling whilst shaving. I've finished up a Original Source Wild Cherry & Nettle Shower Gel which I absolutely loved using and am glad that I've got a few more in my stash. I've used up a Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash which all females should be using to clean those intimiate areas. I've finished up a Pretty Perfect Twist & Out Instant Nail Varnish Remover which is the only nail varnish remover I use to take off my nail varnish quickly and easily. I've used up the Boots Keep It Sweet Mango Jam Body Scrub which is a surprisingly good sugar scrub which costs barely anything!


I've finished up a Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief Toothpaste which does the job at keeping my sensitivity at bay. I've used up two No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serums which I'm still noticing improvements with the more I use it. I've finished up a MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation which I really enjoyed wearing as I mixed it in with a radiant foundation to create the perfect full cover, radiant base. I've used up the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer which is one of my all time favourite concealers to use on both blemishes and under eyes. I've finished up the Magnifibres Brush On False Lashes which helped me achieve a fuller looking lash. I've used up three packs of the Ardell Demi Wispies which are fast becoming my favourite lashes ever! I've finished up the Avene Hydrating Serum which my skin literally drank up the second I applied it. I've used up a Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age Advanced Serum which I used before applying Hydraluron to make my moisturiser go that little bit further.



I've used up two Gold Collagen Hydrogel Masks which I applied immediately after using a clay based mask to rehydrate my skin and make it feel hydrated for longer. I've used up a Primark Dark Circle Reducer Eye Patches which helped temporarily with my dark circles although the results were short lived. I've used up various face masks from Montagne Jeunesse including the Black Seaweed Peel Off, two Passion Peel Off, Manuka Honey Peel Off, Anti Stress Peel Off and the Brazillian Mud Fabric; all of which I would use again. I've used up the Cattier Pink Clay Mask which my skin didn't like and it completely ruined a muslin cloth taking it off. I've used up a Tea Tree & Peppermint Deep Moisturising Foot Pack which felt hydrating for a short period of time.

I've finished up three packs of the Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Pads which are the only cotton pads I use. I've used up a pack of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which I use for everything but removing my makeup. Lastly, I've finished up the Nicki Minaj Pink Friday EDP that smelt good but I won't be repurchasing as I have far too many fragrances for one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment