Monday 25 April 2016

Samples I've Used Up 032



I've used up the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask that I used primarily overnight or whenever my skin was feeling a little dehydrated in general. This worked wonders and smelt delicious too so I'm glad that I've got a few more decent sample sized ones to use up before I need to repurchase. I've finished a Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips which has one of those annoying child safety caps that of course I struggled to take off when it came to using. I found that this didn't remove the majority of my eye makeup as it required some elbow grease to remove even the lightest traces. I used up a No7 Radiance Exfoliator which I found was far too gentle for my liking and contained micro beads that I'm trying to stop using altogether. I finished up the No7 Youthful Eye Serum which is one of my holy grail skincare products as I use it before any eye cream to help hydrate my under eye area. I used up the Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm Eye Gel which felt very cooling under the eyes and would consider repurchasing again. I finished up a teeny Benefit Puff Off Eye Gel which is identical to the Origins GinZing Eye Cream which I much prefer.



I've used up three samples of the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich which I used at night mixed in with a facial oil. This helped keep my skin hydrated for longer so will definitely be buying this in full size! I finished up a Avene Skin Rich Recovery Cream which again I mixed in with a facial oil at night to help keep my skin hydrated for longer which I will also be buying in full size at some point. I used up a Avene Cleanance K which sadly is discontinued but is the more potent version of Cleanance Expert. I'm still gutted that they stopped making this but atleast I still have a few more samples of get through. I've finished up a teeny tiny sample of Aromatherapy Associates Hydrating Triple Rose Renewing Moisturiser which felt very light on the skin but was hydrating enough to use in the mornings. I wasn't completely blown away by this if I'm honest. I've used up a No7 Skin Illuminator sample that I got roughly five uses from as I mixed it in with my foundation to help create a more radiant base. This has actually been discontinued and replaced with a different No7 Skin Illuminator altogether. Technically I haven't used up all of the Cynthia Rowley Black Eyeliner as there's still a fair bit left however it's gotten far too small for my liking due to the amount I've sharpened. This was a pretty average black eyeliner that isn't worth the price tag. Lastly, the sample of the No7 Dramatic Lift Mascara dried up on me and I didn't really reach for it much due to the curved wand which I don't really get on with.

No comments:

Post a Comment