Sunday 31 January 2016

January Empties 2016 || Products I've Used Up

I've used up the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water which is a brilliant budget friendly micellar water that removes practically all traces of makeup which comes in a massive bottle! I've finished up another Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish which I will forever to have in my stash as it's one of the best hot cloth cleansers I've used which doesn't irritate my skin. I haven't used up the Lush The Kiss Lip Scrub however I'm having to throw it out because it smells off despite not actually going off till March. I've used up the Lancome Effacil Gentle Eye Makeup Remover which removed all eye makeup but I felt like I went through it too quickly especially when it is rather pricey. I've finished up another No7 Youthful Eye Serum which I use under eye cream to help keep my under eye area hydrated. I've finally used up the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave In Conditioning Spray which has helped keep my locks silky soft and nourished.


I've finished up another bottle of the Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel which long term readers will know I use to shave my legs with as it helps keep the just shaved feeling for longer. I've used up another Boots Build Up Removal Shampoo which I use every sunday to remove any product build up that I may have built up during thr week. I've finished up the I Love.. Perfectly Peachy Shower Gel which smells absolutely beautiful, lathers up well and promotes us women to CoppaFeel - literally! I've used up two tubs of the No7 Intensive Radiance Body Scrub which is one of the more grittier scrubs I've used without being too harsh on the skin. I've finished up the No7 Intensive Body Butter which smells divine and leaves the skin silky soft too.


I've finished up the No7 Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer which doesn't necessarily airbrush away all imperfections but it does create a nice base ready for foundation. I've used up the Talika Eye Therapy Patch which I got two instead of three uses from and they helped to hydrate my under eye area. I've finished up the Seventeen Stay Time 18 Hour Concealer in Extra Fair which I use to conceal any blemishes and my dark circles. I've used up the Lush Pink FUN which I primarily used to create bubbles with. I've finished up the Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in East End Snob which I used to create the appearance of a fuller lip and to create a base for any lipstick I used on top. I've used up the Lancome Cils Booster XL which helped to make my lashes look fanned out and more defined. I've finished up the Benefit Gimme Brow which I use to set my eyebrows once I've my eyebrow pencil and powder. I've used up the Pretty Perfect Twist & Out Instant Nail Varnish Remover which is the only nail varnish I use. I've finished up a L'Oreal Mythic Oil Hair Mask which I used mainly as a conditioner as it helps nourish my hair and keep it in tip top condition.


I've finished up three packs of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which I use to remove foundation off my hands, clean surfaces with and to define my eye makeup with. I've used up two packs of the Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Pads which are the only cotton pads I use as they don't fall apart at the first sign of liquid. I've also used up a few things from Lush including a Butter Bear Bath Bomb which is so cute and makes your skin feel really soft; a Cinders Bath Bomb which makes the bath crackle and pop and the Golden Wonder Bath Bomb which is a huge bath bomb that puts on a wicked water show.

No comments:

Post a Comment