Wednesday 30 September 2015

Septemer Empties || Products I've Used Up



I've used the Boots Build Up Removal Shampoo which I use religiously every Sunday to remove any product build up that I may have built up during the week. It's really gentle on the hair whilst being effective too and for the price it certainly is a budget find gem! I've finished up the OGX Biotin & Collagen Shampoo + Conditioner which I didn't really get on with at all. The shampoo was absolutely fine however the conditioner was far too thick to use let alone get out of the bottle which is something that OGX need to address. I've used up the L'Oreal Fibrology Thickening Mask which I used whenever my hair needed a quick fix in terms of thickening up and hydrating and it certainly didn't disappoint! Another Sunday ritual product is the Dove Damage Solutions Intensive Repair Express Treatment Conditioner which I used as a hair mask to help hydrate and repair my hair after a weeks worth of heat styling which does the trick.



I've used up the Liz Earle Orange Flower & Chamomile Cleanse & Polish which is just like the original but with a different scent. This particular scent has an acquired taste but does a brilliant job at cleansing the skin. I've finally finished the No7 Cleansing Oil which I've been trying to use up for the longest time ever! I used this primarily as a first cleanse to remove the bulk of my makeup and it did the job brilliantly although I often got it in my eyes due to using it to remove my eye makeup which irritated my eyes. I've used up the Garnier Simply Essentials 2-in-1 Makeup Remover which is a brilliant budget makeup remover as it removes all makeup almost instantly with one swipe. I will definitely continue to repurchase this! I've finished up another tube of Hydraluron which long term readers will know that I have a long term love affair with and will continue to repurchase and reuse. I've used up two bottles of Lacura Aqua Complete Multi Intensive Serum which is a much cheaper version of Hydraluron so essentially I only need to use one but when you combine the two together, you get even better results. I've finially finished the Avene Cleanance K Exfoliating Cream Gel which was a very potent cream that I would only appear if I had any active blemishes as it quite literally stung them to high heavens. This has since been discontinued and replaced with Cleanance K Expert which sadly is not the same.



I've used up two packs of the Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Pads which will forever be the only cotton wool pads I use as they're absolutely brilliant for the price. I've finished up the No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum which is still far too early to see groundbreaking results from but I know that with continued daily use, the early signs of fine lines around my eyes will disappear. Speaking of eyes, I've used up the No7 Youthful Eye Serum which you apply before your eyecream which many may deem as an unnecessary step however it truly does help to hydrate the under eye area more when teamed up with an eye cream. I've finished up the Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator in 100 Bare Light which I mix in with my foundation to give a radiant, dewy finish which I will forever continue to use. I've used up the Clearasil Superfruits Refreshing Pads which are a good product to use if you're just starting off with acidic toners as these liquid soaked pads definitely pack quite the punch and are truly effective! Lastly, I've used up a EOS Lipbalm in Pomegranate Raspberry which is one of my favourite scents they do and I will forever continue using their lipbalms.

No comments:

Post a Comment