Monday 31 August 2015

August Empties || Products I've Used Up

I've used up the Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel that seems to feature in almost every empties post as I use it primarily as a shaving lotion as it not only does it help aid in getting a closer shave but it helps moisturise my skin at the same time. I've finished up the Sanctuary Cleansing Burst Body Wash which was an okay shower gel however I wouldn't rush out to repurchase as there are much cheaper ones out there which do the same job. I've finally used up the Dove Dry Shampoo which at first I didn't like but then I grew to love it. It helped make second, third or even fourth day hair a lot more manageable whilst smelling really pleasant. I've used up the Sanctuary Body Scrub which is far too gentle for my liking as I prefer something a lot more harsh but it still did an okay job. I've finished up another Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash which all women should be using for those intimate areas.



I've used up the VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray which has to be one of the better heat protections I've used as distributes the product out nicely whilst smelling really good. I've finished up a Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic which I went through far too quickly as I've missed how good it truly is! It helps to soothe and tone the skin after cleansing and/or chemically exfoliating without making the skin feel dry. I've used up the Soap & Glory Drama Clean Micellar Water which felt like I went through rather quickly despite it doing a decent job at removing the bulk of my makeup. I've finished up yet another La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ which is one of the only few serums that I use on a daily basis without fail. It helps to remove blemishes entirely whilst preventing new ones without irritating the skin. I've lost track as to how many tubes I've gone through of this now. I've used up a No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum which again I use on a daily basis as it helps to prevent any signs of aging whilst hydrating the skin and making it feel silky soft. I've finished up yet another Hydraluron which is one beauty product that I cannot live without! This works as a magnet with your moisturiser to help hydrate the skin deep down and is another product that I cannot keep track as to how many I've gone through. I've used up a Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief + Whitening Toothpaste which is a brilliant budget toothpaste that not only helps with sensitivity but helps make teeth appear whiter too. I may repurchase this as soon as I've finished my current one.



I've used up two packs of the Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Pads which are the only cotton pads I use as they're just the right size which fits my face without falling apart at the first sign of liquids. I've finished up the Pretty Twist & Out Instant Nail Varnish Remover which is basically a pot that has a sponge that has been soaked in nail varnish remover where you simply put your nail in and twist, until all the nail varnish is removed. It works brilliantly on all nail varnishes apart from glitters. I've used up a pack of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which I use for everything but taking off my makeup and will forever feature in these empties posts. I've finished up a MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering which matches my brows perfectly and helps make them look fuller. Lastly, I've used up a Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner which is one of the best liquid eyeliners I've used as it truly is black and doesn't budge.

No comments:

Post a Comment