Sunday 26 July 2015

Samples I've Used Up 025


Just like with most of these posts, I've used up quite a few samples of the Lancome Visionnaire Serum which is still continuing to amaze me with it's results - my skin is a lot more smoother in texture and is more radiant in the mornings. I've also finished up two Lancome Genifique samples that I used in conjunction with Visionnaire apart from that I only used these in the mornings. Whilst I do like what Genifique does to my skin immediately after applying, I haven't seen results from it although I'm hoping that with continued use, this will change.

I've used up a sample of the Avene Skin Recovery Cream that I used when my skin was slightly dry and flakey from being sunburnt which will teach me for not applying enough SPF! Speaking of sunburn, I burnt my knees quite badly when we had the sudden heatwave so the sachet of Dr Organic Aloe Vera Gel truly helped as it was both cooling on the skin whilst relieving the sunburn! I've finished up a generous sized sample of Whish Three Whishes Lavender Body Butter which smelt very relaxing and true to scent although it didn't really moisture my body quite as much as I'd preferred. 

I've finished up two mascara samples - the No7 Lash Impact Mascara and No7 Lovely Lashes Mascara. The Lash Impact Mascara, I absolutely adore as it truly makes your lashes look more dramatic whilst the Lovely Lashes is a bit of a miss - I only use it for natural makeup days which rarely happens. Lastly, I've used up the No7 Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer which I will definitely be buying a full size of as it creates a beautiful radiant base without feeling too silicone-y on the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment