Saturday 18 July 2015

Pixi Glow Tonic



Out of all the hundreds of billions of beauty products that we have access to, there are only a few that take the beauty world by storm and gets everybody all in a huff when they're no longer in stock. Last year, there was one product in particular that could not stay on the shelves long as everybody and their nan was trying to get their mitts on which is partially down to the Caroline Hirons effect as whatever that woman says to buy, you buy it! And this said product is Pixi Glow Tonic.

Pixi Glow Tonic (£18) is exfoliating toner that is infused with ginseng, fructose and aloe vera to help tighten and brighten the complexion whilst feeling cooling no the skin with the added bonus of 5% Glycolic Acid that will gently remove dead skin cells to reveal brighter, more plumper skin.

I will admit that I have the old packaging of this infamous product which I much prefer as it has a pump so I can semi-control the amount of product that I use. Despite my love for the old packaging, I just can't seem to get on with the actual product itself. I've stuck with it for the longest time now, using it most nights and I'm just not seeing results. This could perhaps be because the ingredients are no longer active or because it has no effect at all on my skin. I will definitely continue using it until I've finished it and will most likely buy a new bottle just to see if this one is a dud.

No comments:

Post a Comment