Saturday 4 July 2015

No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner



Toners are one of those marmite products in the blogging world with many mixed reviews about whether or not it's a necessary step in anyones skincare routine. I personally believe that using toners are a very necessary step as they can both hydrate and soothe the skin, especially on the days when you're just an acidic toner. Recently, I've been reaching for the No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner.

The No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner (£8) helps to gently hydrate and soothe the skin whilst not upsetting your skin by drying it out. It aims to work in harmony with your skin to leave it clean, toned and supple.

As it comes in No7's typical pour style bottles, I like to pour a generous amount onto a cotton wool pad before sweeping it over my face, concentrating on any key areas such as my cheeks and forehead. Once I've finished sweeping it across my face, I like to fan my face a little just to help it sink in that little bit quicker. I've been using this for the best part of two months and unlike previous toners that I've used in the past, this doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and stripped of it's essential oils. This instead makes my skin feel more hydrated and soft to the touch. The only thing that I do dislike about this toner is how fast I'm going through it as it feels like I've blinked and I've almost finished it! Overall, this is a good budget toner especially those who are just beginning out with skincare. I personally wouldn't repurchase this as I'm wanting to remain loyal to Serozinc but to keep a bottle or two round the other halfs won't hurt..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment