Wednesday 8 July 2015

No7 Instant Radiance Foundation



I love nothing more than a good foundation which promises to give a dewy/radiant finish whilst being medium coverage which can be built up. I've tried my fair share of foundations and whilst some have been absolutely brilliant such as the Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal Foundation and others being so so like the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, I'm still holding out for the one. Recently, I've found myself reaching for the No7 Instant Radiance Foundation which might just be a foundation match in heaven!

The No7 Instant Radiance Foundation (£12.50) is a medium coverage foundation that promises to give a radiant boost to tired, stressed skin. It glides on to skin for coverage that not only brightens the complexion but reduces to appearance of imperfection and signs of fatigue. With energising ginger, it helps stimulate tired looking skin whilst the added enriching vitamin complex helps boost skin vitality. It also has soft violet pearls that helps transform dull, stressed skin into a healthy looking glow for a perfectly natural, lit from within finish.

I will hold my hand up high and admit that I have to use two different shades to mix together to achieve my perfect shade. This is purely because the No7 Matchmade Service claims that lighting doesn't alter the shade when I'm living proof that it does - I have to mix both Calico and Cool Vanilla in order to achieve my perfect shade that is neither too pale nor too dark. With that being said, I do find that the two mixed together does give me a radiant finish that no amount of highlighter can achieve! For the record, I suffer with dull skin that craves a radiant glow and the No7 Instant Radiance Foundation achieves just that. It covers up most of my imperfections and my dark circles without being cakey whilst giving that beautiful glow from within that we all crave. I find that one layer is more than enough to see me through the day although if I know that the day will be a busy one then I like to build it up before setting it all down. With this foundation, I can easily go atleast eight hours without needing to touch it up, sometimes even twelve hours if it hasn't been a busy day at work. Overall, I truly do love this foundation and I do believe that it has replaced my love for the Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal Foundation. It is truly one of the best drugstore foundations that I've tried which does exactly what it says on the packaging!

2 comments: