Thursday 16 July 2015

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade



I absolutely love dewy, highlighted skin and I will spend literally forever making my skin look as highlighted and glowy as possible. Despite having more than my fair share of highlighters, I just love buying new ones especially those that I have lusted after for ages. When I came back from America last year, I decided to splurge a bit on MAC and picked up the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade which has been billed across the blogging sphere as the highlighter to have.

The MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade (£24) comes packaged in the typical MAC packaging which the product itself, MAC describes as being as a soft candlelit beige with multi-dimensional shimmer. Every product is baked individually so the beautiful multicoloured veining of peach, blue, lilac and pink is unique to each product with some having more veining than others. 

Unlike other highlighters that can be quite chunky or gritty in texture, Lightscapade has such a lovely, finely milled texture which glides onto the skin effortlessly without emphasing the pores. What I like the most about Lightscapade compared to all my other highlighters is that you can really build up it up for a more intense, highlighted look or just lightly sweep it over the cheeks for a more natural look. With it being such a beautiful shade, it's the ideal highlighter for us pale faced beauties without being too metallic or ashy. This is quite literally my holy grail highlighter as I use it on a daily basis, sweeping it all over my face to set my makeup whilst applying a little bit more on the tops of my cheeks to highlight the area. As I love this so much, I've bought a back up just in case I ever do run out of it which I highly doubt as I've only just made a dent in the baked dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment