Thursday 30 July 2015

July Empties || Products I've Used Up

I've finished up the L'Oreal Fibrology Shampoo + Conditioner which my hair just loves! It's a thickening duo that helps make your hair feel thicker after each use which lasts so I'll definitely be picking up another one of these soon! I've used up the Aussie Take The Heat 3 Minute Miracle which I use every Sunday to help make my hair feel silky soft after a weeks worth of heat damage and it certainly does the trick! I've finished up yet another Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel which I use as a shaving lotion and will forever repurchase. I've used up a Soap & Gory Sugar Crush Body Wash which although lathered up nicely and smelt good, it just didn't particularly wow me. I've finished up the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub which is one of their more grittier scrubs and definitely helped buff away dead skin! I've used up the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream which was so hydrating on the skin and made my skin feel incredibly soft to the touch!

I've finally finished the huge Taaj Himalaya Micellar Water which I loved using to remove the bulk of my makeup except for my eye makeup as it sure stung! I've used up the No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner which felt nice on the skin just went through it far too quickly although I will be repurchasing as soon as I've used up some more toners. I've finished up another Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish which will forever be in my stash as it's just such a good all rounder cleanser. I've used up the Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz which is a good alternative to the likes of Serozinc say except the Botanics offering is far more moisturising! I've finished another No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum which is still growing on me despite this being my second tube! It's one of those serums that I bet you won't see immediate results until you stop using it. I've used up another beloved Lacura Aqua-Complete Multi Intensive Serum which I much prefer over Hydraluron but will continue using the two together. Speaking of Hydraluron, I've finished up another tube of the stuff! The two combined is a hydration seeking match made in heaven! I've used up the Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Exfoliating Pads which although I liked using at first, they started to feel a little dry towards the end. I've finished up the Carino Miracle Oil which despite being such a small bottle, it lasted for what felt like forever! This helped keep my locks in tip top condition which despite how much I fry it with heat, it still kept it manageable.

I've used up two packs of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which will forever feature in these empties posts along with a pack of the Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Pads as these two are just staples in my everyday life. I've finished up the Estee Lauder Little Black Primer which I mainly used as a primer before applying my mascara to help tint the lashes whilst giving them a curl and it sure does work wonders for my short lashes! I've used up the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer which I use as both a primer, highlighter and mixed in with my foundation to create the perfect radiant base. This will forever be repurchased as it just makes my skin look so luminuous! I've finished up a MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering which is the perfect colour match for my brows. Lastly, I've used up a bunch of Lush products which aren't pictured including Big Blue Bath Bomb, Cinders Bath Bomb, Fizzbanger Bath Bomb, Blue Skies & Fluffy White Clouds Bubble Bar, Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, Space Girl Bath Bomb and Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment