Sunday 28 June 2015

Samples I've Used Up 024

It feels like my stash of samples just isn't going down which is not surprising when everybody and their nan seems to be giving me samples of everything at the moment! I'm still making a conscious effort of using samples on a daily basis however it's getting harder with the amount of full size products that I need to use up as well.

I've used up a travel sized Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water which I've already tried in full size. This stuff is absolutely brilliant for taking off makeup and I've stocked up on these handy travel sizes as they were on clearance in my local Boots! I've used up some more satchets of Lancome's Visionnaire which I've been using every single night now and I've definitely noticed a huge transformation in my skin! If this wasn't so expensive then I would buy in full size in a heart beat!

I've finished up a little miniature La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ which I use on a daily basis. This helps keep spots at bay as well as help make scars from spots disappear entirely. This is quite literally one of those skincare products that I cannot live without! I've used up Lancome's Genifique which although my skin is too young to see the full effects from, it has been working wonders especially when combined with their Visionnaire serum! Lastly, I've used up a satchet of the Nivea Sensitive Day Cream which I liked but do not love enough to buy in full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment