Thursday 18 June 2015

Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo + Conditioner



For those of you who remember, last year I went over to America to spend my birthday with my relatives and do some much needed retail therapy! I didn't particularly have a list of things in mind but rather products that I've been wanting to try for a while as well as products that work out to be a lot cheaper than in the UK as well as those that we can't easily get here. One said products is the Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo + Conditioner.

The Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo + Conditioner (£7.59/$4.74 each) is a duo that helps aid your hair to grow longer a lot faster than normal shampoos and conditioners whilst strengthening the hair and prevent breakage with an anti-breakage formula. It contains a unique blend of essential vitamins, herbs and bioactive extracts that helps promote healthier, stronger, longer hair. This duo is aimed for already existing hair as opposed to those without hair.

Unlike most duos that I've tried in the past which have a unique scent, the Not Your Mothers Way To Grow Duo has a rather sweet, fruity scent that is neither overpowering or sickly. I like to squeeze out a generous amount of the shampoo and massage it into my scalp, concentrating it mainly on the roots and mid-lengths before leaving it in for a few minutes. After I've left it in, I then like to wash it out and follow up with the conditioner, doing exactly the same but leaving it in for longer whilst I concentrate on the rest of my bath routine. Since I've started using this duo, I haven't noticed a huge amount of hair growth but I have noticed that my hair does feel slightly more stronger than before. As much as I would love to say this has worked wonders for me, it truly hasn't although that is probably down to the fact that you have to use it consistenly, going through quite a few bottles of both before seeing obvious results. I think that when I'm next in the market for a new shampoo and conditioner and I just so happen to be in the States, then I will definitely be stocking up on this duo and truly put it to the test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment