Tuesday 30 June 2015

June Empties || Products I've Used Up



I've finally finished up the Dr Bronner's Magic Soap of which I had it in Almond. This smelt beautifully and washed my makeup brushes up a treat! I've already moved onto my next bottle of this but this time, in Citrus. I've used up the Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo & Conditioner which I thoroughly enjoyed using despite it not necessarily helping my hair grow longer and stronger quickly. I've finished up another Boots Build Up Removal Shampoo which I will forever repurchase as it does the job at removing product build up. I've used up the L'Oreal Ever Riche Nourishing Intense Mask which made my hair feel silky soft after every use!


I've used up another Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2 in 1 Makeup Remover which helps remove my makeup within an instant without drying it out. I've finished up the Clearasil Ultra Blemish+Marks Scrub which I thoroughly enjoyed using for the days when I fancied a manual exfoliator rather than a chemical exfoliator - I've already moved onto my next tube! I've used up the Soap & Glory The Ultimelt Deep Purifying Hot Cloth Cleanser which has to be one of most skin smoothing, hydrating cleansers I've tried. I've used up The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover which is anything but gentle as it stung my eyes nearly every time that I used it! I've finished up another Pretty Perfect Twist & Out Instant Nail Varnish Remover which is the only nail varnish remover that I use. I've used up the Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream which I much prefer when my skin is a lot more dehydrated as my skin seems to drink it right up.



I've used up another La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ which has definitely helped keep blemishes at bay as well as reduce the appearance of scarring left over from blemishes. I've finished up a tube of Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief + Whitening Toothpaste which has made such a big improvement to the sensitivity and whiteness of my teeth! I've used up another L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer which I use as both a primer to make my skin appear more radiant as well as mixing it in with my foundation to make my base more dewy. I've finished up the No7 Extreme Length Extend Mascara which I prefer the sample size brush of rather than the full size as they seperate my lashes better than the full size however it's still a good all rounder. I've finally used up my No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter which I love using as a highlighter both underneath and over my foundation to help achieve a glowy look. I haven't quite used up the Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat as it's started to dry up however it definitely did the trick as both a base and a top coat.


I'm trying to use up my ridiculous stash of Lush products before I buy any more bubble bath/lush products so I've used up the Blackberry Bath Bomb, Bombardino Bath Bomb, Cinders Bath Bomb, Dashing Santa Bath Bomb and Golden Wonder Bath Bomb which all helped make my baths that little bit better. I've used up two packs of the Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Wool Pads which are the only cotton wool pads that I use! And lastly, I've used up a pack of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes for everything but removing my makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment