Saturday 20 June 2015

Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief + Whitening Toothpaste



I'm sure that most of stick to the same toothpaste however I for one cannot stick to the same toothpaste as I like to try out different varieties until I find the one. The one being perfect for sensitive teeth whilst whitening my teeth all whilst keeping my breath fresh. I've definitely tried my fair share of toothpastes and recently, I've been using the Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief + Whitening Toothpaste.

The Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief + Whitening Toothpaste (£3.90) has been specially formulated to help block pain triggers caused by cold/hot foods by delivering instant and lasting relief whilst gently and effectively removing stains to help restore a natural white smile.

I can normally tell if my toothpaste has worked or not by drinking my work's cold water, which by the way is incredibly cold, and the majority of the time, I do not wince in pain. In conjunction with that, my teeth have been looking a lot whiter than normal despite not using a whitening strip in quite some time. Overall, this is a brilliant budget toothpaste and is one that I've already repurchased which could just mean that this is the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment