Wednesday 24 June 2015

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Exfoliating Pads


I will admit that I do spend more time at my other halfs than I do at home and I try to stick to the same skincare routine although sometimes it's hard, especially when you don't fancy carting round your skincare and risk leaving it there. As I don't want to spend a fortune on buying the same products but having them at the others halfs, I've instead decided to buy cheaper alternatives and one such product is the Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Exfoliating Pads.

The Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Exfoliating Pads (£4.99) are essentials 60 pads that are soaked in an exfoliating concocotion of antibacterial tea tree oil and skin calming witch hazel that helps to keep the skin clear by fighting spot-causing bacteria, unblocking pores and smoothing the skins surface.

As I don't use these consistenly, I can't really say that these have vastly improved my skin. However when I have used them, I have noticed that my skin does look slightly more smoother than before and any existing blemishes are reduced in size and redness. I would assume that if you used these consistently then you would see greater results especially if have blemish prone skin. These definitely do the trick whilst I'm inbetween my better skincare products and I'll carry on using them for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment