Wednesday 13 May 2015

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub

When Soap & Glory brought out their Sugar Crush range, everybody was raving about how it smelt like lime cola bottles however I couldn't understand how something that smelt so vile to me could smell that good to everyone else. Fast forward a few months and I've quite literally eaten my own words as I can see what all the hype is about!

The Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub (£8) contains smashed brown sugar and macadamia grains with a fruity lime fragrance which is a mixture of sweet lime oil, almond oil and glycerin which makes this scrub highly effective, even for those old lizard legs that everybody seems to have these days.

I personally like to take out a generous sized scoop and buff it onto wet skin, concentrating mainly on the tops of my arms before washing it off completely. Whilst it's not a miracle worker and removes all lumps and bumps from the first use, over time it truly works as I don't suffer with my chicken skin quite as bad as I once did. Despite how effective it is, I find that it is very messy so I like to make sure that I've washed it off completely before getting out and applying a liberal amount of body butter as I find that my skin can feel a little dry after using it.

1 comment: