Friday 15 May 2015

No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum



Eight years ago, Boots caused hysteria across the globe after unveiling their now infamous No7 Protect & Perfect Serum which was proven to actually reduce wrinkles which caused massive queues and woman stockpiling the serum in their hundreds. Since then, it's been reformulated a little to make it even more effective especially for those in their early twenties like myself or in their late eighties. Say hello to the No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum!

The No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum (£23.95) is just like the original except more advanced with it containing Matrixyl 3000 Plus which is a combination of Matrixyl plus peptides that work together to help restore more youthful, radiant looking skin. With a patented antioxidant complex, it promises to help protect skin from future signs of ageing whilst keeping the skin looking younger for longer. It also contains salicylic acid to help promote blemish free, radiant skin.

Unlike most serums where you can see results almost instantly, the No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum is one serum that you need to have patience with and use it continuously in order to see results. The No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum is a light weight, gel consistency that can be used both morning and night that sinks into the skin almost immediately after applying. I've been using this continuously since early March time so I've definitely given it more than it's fair share of trialling it out especially considering that I've repurchased it despite not finishing the tube just yet! Whilst it does make my skin feel incredibly soft and smooth after applying, it doesn't seem to have any effect on my imaginary fine lines under my eyes almost immediately. It's only until I've continued using it continuously that I see a little improvement in them and that they appear slightly reduced in size. That's not the only improvement in my skin, my skin looks more radiant and toned and any blemishes that pop up, disappear completely within just a few days. I will admit and say that I am still on the fence about the product itself however No7 do state that the results keep getting better with continued use so I'll continue using it for a little while longer or until I've definitely fallen in love with it. Whilst this is a product that you need patience with, it's definitely a product worth investing in especially if want to help prevent any visible signs of ageing!

No comments:

Post a Comment