Sunday 17 May 2015

Aussie Colour 3 Minute Miracle


I've noticed that since getting more bleach put into my hair to higlight the fact that I'm more ombre, my hair has been feeling more dry than normal. As I always use Aussie's 3 Minute Miracles as a Sunday night treat, I decided to buy one targeted specifically for coloured hair in the hope that it will end my dry hair woes.

The Aussie Colour 3 Minute Miracle (£4.99) is enriched with extracts of australian wild peach which helps to revitalize dry, dull hair and transform it into vibrant, luscious locks. Just like with all Aussie 3 Minute Miracles, it just takes three minutes for the miracle to happen although you can leave it on for a lot longer.

As mentioned, I like to use Aussie 3 Minute Miracles on Sunday and I like to apply a generous amount all over my hair, concentrating mainly on the mid-lengths down. I tend to leave it on for a lot longer than three minutes as I like to apply it and get on with the rest of my routine before washing it out completely afterwards. Since I've started using this, I wouldn't say that it has transformed my hair completely as it still has it dry days; even more so now due to a particular product to tackle various scalp issues (more on that soon!) but it's definitely made it more manageable in the sense that it's easier to brush after washing. I do definitely prefer their other 3MM's, in particular their reconstructor which is by far one of my favourites so I doubt I'll be rushing out any time soon to repurchase this particular one.

No comments:

Post a Comment