Saturday 11 April 2015

L'Oreal Ever Riche Nourishing & Flowing Shampoo + Conditioner


When it comes to buying a new shampoo and conditioner, I take a few things into consideration such as if it's on a good offer, what it claims to do and if they have the duo in stock. One said duo that I've had on my list to try for absolutely ages is the L'Oreal Ever Riche range of which I've been trying the Nourishing & Flowing duo.

The L'Oreal Ever Riche Nourishing & Flowing Shampoo + Conditioner (£5.99 each) have been specially designed for even most over processed of hair. The Nourishing & Flowing range combines a nourishing care system with no sulphates to leave the hour feeling nourished, protected and flowing whilst feeling silky soft to the touch.

Unlike most shampoos and conditioners, the L'Oreal Ever Riche Nourishing & Flowing duo come packaged in squeezy tubes which although are convienant for getting out the very last drop, it means that you can run the risk of squeezing too much out which I've definitely done quite a few times. As I've been using this duo for the past few weeks or so, I've noticed that whilst they don't lather up like traditional duo, they leave the hair feeling incredibly soft and nourished. As I like to quite literally slather it on and leave it in for as long as possible, it doesn't weigh my hair down and I get the same results as if I had left it in for a matter of minutes. In terms of whether or not I prefer sulphate free shampoo and conditioners, I'm still sat on the fence as I do like that they won't harm my hair quite as much as those containing sulphates just I prefer to feel lots of lather in my hair, as it reassures me that my hair will be clean and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment