Monday 13 April 2015

La Roche Posay Serozinc



I do love a good talked about product, especially one that has had the blogging world in a fit since it was finally released in the UK market back in January. The product in question is of course La Roche Posay Serozinc which has been doing the rounds in the beauty world ever since Caroline Hirons first mentioned it. The minute it became available to buy, I instantly bought five cans and haven't looked back since.

La Roche Posay Serozinc (£8.50) is a zinc sulphate solution that aims to cleanse and soothe the skin which is targeted mainly towards oily, blemish-prone skin although anybody could use it. You can spray it directly on your face or use a cotton pad as the middle man - which regardless of which ever way you use it, it will still do the trick. You can either use it as a quick refreshing spray during the middle of the day or to set makeup albeit it won't necessarily keep your makeup in place for longer.

My preferred method of using this is spraying it directly onto my face - after using an exfoliating toner whether it be morning and/or night - before going in with a cotton pad to mop up the excess. I started using it the minute my package arrived back in January when my skin wasn't particularly plagued by blemishes nor was it clear and since using it twice a day, my skin has never looked better. I wouldn't necessarily say that this is a must have product but rather it is a product to have in your stash for those just in case times. Many people have said that this has cleared up their skin almost instantly overnight which I must say is utter bollocks - it will clear up your skin just not in that quick of a time frame. The quickest that this helped the most horrible of breakouts has been four-ish days which still is rather impressive. Overall, I would definitely say that this is worth the hype and I'm glad that us Brits can get our mitts on it a lot easier now especially when it's now available in the aisles of Boots..

1 comment:

  1. I'm so in love with this spray, I can't wait to use it in summer too :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete