Sunday 22 March 2015

Samples I've Used Up 021



I've used up eight sample satches of the Lancome Visionnaire Serum which is quite a lot to get through in one month although I do empty out a few of these at a time into a sample pot in order to use. This really does help to even out my skin texture and I thoroughly love using it! I've used up a generous sized sample of the Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Leave-in Conditioner which did a brilliant job at both detangling and nourishing my hair all whilst leaving my hair smelling so good! A purchase of the full size of this is definitely on the horizon!

I've finished up a sample of the No7 Skin Illuminator Radiance Boosting Beauty Fluid which I mixed in with both my primer and foundation to give a more radiant finish. This certainly did the trick and I will most definitely be purchasing in full size very soon! I've used up the Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream which I got about two weeks worth of usage from which is impressive considering it's tiny size. I didn't notice much difference in my dark circles but it definitely kept my under eye area thoroughly hydrated so I may purchase it in full size once I've gone through a few more eye creams. Lastly, I've used up a sample of the No7 Lash Impact Mascara which is one mascara that I absolutely loved! It gives intense volume, length and definition without the spidery look and I've already purchased it in full size!

No comments:

Post a Comment