Friday 20 March 2015

No7 Radiant Spheres Highlighter



My three main weaknesses when it's come to shopping for new makeup is makeup brushes, bronzers and highlighters. The latter being the one that I have a lot of already, all varying in different shades to formulas. Before Christmas, No7 came out with a limited edition highlighter and it was love at first swatch! 

The No7 Radiant Spheres Highlighter (£12) is a mix of three shades in one palette with an interesting sphere pattern to give a radiant, illuminated finish to the skin. For a more intense, shimmering finish you can simply sweep one of the three shades across the cheek and brow bones to finish any look.

I will put my hands up and say that I only started using this last month as I was a little afraid to use it on my pale complexion despite it being love at first swatch. However I don't know what I was afraid of as it is the most beautiful golden shimmer highlighter ever which I actually don't own in my collection until I cracked open this beauty. It gives the most radiant finish which I prefer to use on the tops of my cheekbones for an intense highlighted finish as I believe it would give a disco ball finish if used all over the face as a setting powder. I will admit and say that it is a little glittery for my liking but one sweep is all that is needed. Unforunately as this is limited edition, I don't believe you can buy this anymore however some No7 counters may have some still in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment