Monday 2 March 2015

February Favourites



Throughout February, I've found myself reaching more and more for Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and using it on a regular basis. Many people claim that it is too cakey/full on for them but I personally find that once mixed in with a few other products, it is the perfect full coverage foundation for me! One of those said products is the No7 Skin Illuminator Radiance Boosting Beauty Fluid of which I have a deluxe sized sample of. It's the most beautiful, shimmery bronze fluid which is essentially like the Revlon Photoready Skinlight Face Illuminators just more shimmery. This helps make any foundation more dewy/radiant and it doesn't alter the colour at all. I'm really tempted to purchase this in full size!

One mascara that I've been truly loving throughout February is a sample of the No7 Lash Impact Mascara which helps give false lash effect lashes within a few coats. I actually prefer this mixed with another mascara as it gives incredible volume and definition and just makes the lashes look more fluttery but without the spidery look. Another makeup product that I've been loving which has been giving my pale face a little bit of colour ever since I've discovered it is the Lord & Berry Bronzer in Sienna which I've been using on a daily basis. It's literally the perfect bronzer for us pale faced beauties! It's one of those natural shades that you could sweep all over the face for a natural sunkissed look or apply heavily on the contours of the cheeks for a very chiselled look.

The last product that I've been loving throughout February is the Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask which I've been using more as a night time moisturiser than an overnight face mask purely because I love what it does for my skin. It helps keep my skin hydrated and plumped up without feeling heavy on the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment