Wednesday 18 March 2015

Botanics Ultra Calm Skin Relief Serum



I've always been a firm believer on piling on the moisture so I've always been mixing up my serums, piling on which ever serums take my fancy for the night. After a recent naughty splurge on skincare of which I picked up the Botanics Ultra Calm Skin Relief Serum, I decided to dig it out and start using it again especially as my skin hasn't been at it's most calmest.

The Botanics Ultra Calm Skin Relief Serum (£8.99) is proven to help reduce skin sensitivity in as little as two weeks due to its unique blend of marshmallow, liquorice and linden flower which helps reduce redness and sensitivity to leave the skin visibly calm and immediately comforted. Unlike most serums which come packaged in a normal pump dispenser bottle, this comes packaged in a tube where the dispenser is at the bottom meaning you can squeeze out any remains when it's coming to the end.

I will hold up my hand and say that when I first used this just over two years ago, I thought my skin had reacted to it so I immediately gave it away when it probably due to over exfoliating my skin which caused the reaction and not the serum. Fast forward to the present day and my skin is loving this serum! I use this immediately after using a chemical exfoliator and I find that it instantly soothes my skin and reduces any redness within seconds. It has helped with any active blemishes in reducing the redness and just generally soothing the area and within a day or two, the blemish is completely gone. This serum has quite literally transformed my skin which is quite a bold statement and I will most definitely be repurchasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment