Tuesday 24 February 2015

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Body Lotion


As much as I love having a bath, I hate moisturising my body afterwards as all I really want to do is just get straight into my PJs and get cosy! I've been trying to make a conscious effort to moisturise my body after every bath - no matter how annoyed/tired/cant be bothered I am, I will make sure that I will. For the past year or so, I've been reaching for the Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion which I actually got in the 2013 Soap & Glory The Yule Monty Gift Set.

The Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion (£10) is an ulta nourishing, fruity-liquid moisture milkshake with super-smoothing powers over rough elbows, bumpy upper arms and flaky lower legs which is scented with their fruity fruitigo fragrance.

I will happily hold my hand up high and admit that I am not keen on the scent - I just don't understand how people can love the fruitgo scent as to me, it just smells of artificial mango. With that in mind, I've actually been using this as a foot lotion instead of a body lotion and I find that it does the job just as well! It's a extremely light weight lotion that sinks into the skin almost immediately after applying and it leaves the skin incredibly soft and nourished! As much as I love how soft it makes my feet feel, I've noticed that after a certain point the nozzle will stop working completely. Whether that's because it may be blocked and need rinsing or because the lotion hardens up over time and therefore cannot be dispensed, I don't know. I'm hoping that maybe they will change the packaging design in the future or I could just cut my losses and opt instead for the butter verson. Overall, this is a brilliant moisturising lotion if you can stand the scent. I've already moved onto my next bottle of this and surprise, surprise, it's being used to moisturise my feet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment