Sunday 22 February 2015

Samples I've Used Up 020

I've used up four samples of the Lancome Visionnaire Serum which features in every single one of these posts. This helps to even out my skin texture and leaves it feeling so soft and hydrated! I've still got a mountain of samples to go before I commit to buying in full size. I've finished up a tube of Soap & Glory Heel Genius and I just don't understand what all the hype is about! It's an average moisturiser which does an okay job and the smell isn't all great. I've finished up a generous sized tube of Campos de Ibiza Almond Moisturizing Body Milk which didn't smell anything like almonds and wasn't all that moisturising.

I've used up a little bottle of the RMK Make Up Base which I liked but didn't love. It helped make my makeup last but it smelt very strongly of alcohol so it's definitely put me off buying it in full size. I've finished up a sample of the Origins GinZing Brightening Mascara which did a brilliant job at defining my lashes and lengthening them although I didn't notice the brightening effect which I personally think is a bit gimmicky. Lastly, I've used up a sample of the Clinique High Impact Mascara which I absolutely loved at first as it gave a lot of volume with my lashes to make a impact which is what it is intended to do. However, when it started to dry up a little, it didn't have the same impact so I doubt I will purchase in full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment