Wednesday 18 February 2015

No7 Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm


Eye creams are one of those steps that you have to have a lot of patience with to see results as they are definitely not a one trick wonder that everybody is led to believe. I've only ever used up a few eye creams since I've started blogging as I like to stick with the one I'm using instead of swapping and changing. One that I've been using for the best part of a year now has been the No7 Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm and as I'm drawing close to finishing it, I thought that now would be a better time to share my thoughts on it.

The No7 Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm (£12) is a gel like consistency that feels both cooling and refreshing under the eyes. It contains a combination of ingredients that claim to help visibly improve dark circles and puffiness whilst softening the appearing of fine lines and calming redness. After applying the night before, the skin around the eyes come morning should feel more revitalised, softer and more firmed.

Unlike previous eye creams that I've used, this feels completely different when applying it under the eyes as it feels tacky yet is absorbed almost immediately. I haven't noticed any vast improvements in my under eye area since I've begun using it nor have I really noticed anything at all apart from the simple fact that they feel softer and appear more hydrated than before. I wouldn't necessarily agree that it helps improve the appearance of dark circles as mine are still noticeable although maybe not quite as dark as before. Overall, this is an okay eye cream but I wouldn't necessarily rush out of my way to repurchase it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment