Saturday 28 February 2015

February Empties



I've used up a Aussie 3MM Reconstructor which has become a sunday ritual product! It helps transform my dry, damaged locks into healthy, shiny locks which I will continue to repurchase! I've finished up the Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion which I actually used as a foot lotion as I'm not too keen on the scent. It does an okay job but I won't be rushing out to repurchase in a hurry. I've used up another Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel which I use as a shaving lotion and will forever be repurchased! I've finished up the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner which helps detangle my hair as well as leave it soft and shiny - I will repurchase this as soon as I've used up some more leave in conditioners.



I've used up the Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover which does not remove all my eye makeup and it leaves a greasy residue behind - will never repurchase! I've finished up the Boots Conditioning Nail Polish Remover which I used to remove any glitter nail polish. It did the job and have already repurchased. I've used up the Garnier Micellar Water which I absolutely loved and will repurchase despite the fact that I went through it far too quickly! I've finished up the Botanics All Bright Micellar Water which although it left my skin feeling a little tight and dry, I will repurchase as it helped to truly remove my makeup. I've finished up a tube of the Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity Toothpaste which really helped with my sensitivity and helped whiten up my teeth. I've used up the No7 Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm which did a good job at moisturising my under eye area but didn't necessarily help with any dark circles so I won't be rushing out to repurchase. I've finished up a tube of Eysilix which I absolutely loved and will repurchase once I've finished up a few more eye creams!


I've gone through three packs of the Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Pads which features in every single monthly empties post as they're the only cotton wool pads that I use. I've finished up a pack of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which I use for everything but removing my makeup. I've used a Lush Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb which helped to destress me and soothe my senses. I haven't used up the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara, No7 Lash Adapt Mascara or the No7 Extreme Length Mascara but all three, I did not get on well with as they either clumped up my lashes or did nothing at all to them.

4 comments: