Monday 16 February 2015

Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity Toothpaste

Whilst out in the States, as well as buying lots of makeup and skincare, I couldn't resist picking up a toothpaste or two especially when I was eating lots of Reeces Pieces and drinking more than my fair share of Mountain Dew which when combined with using whitening strips, it means that my teeth were feeling extremely sensitive! The toothpaste in question that I picked up is the Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitive Toothpaste which is the US version of Oral B.

The Crest 3D White Luxe Sensitivity Toothpaste ($3.97) has been specially formulated to relieve tooth sensitivity and whiten the teeth at the same time. It contains the same sensitivity active ingredient that Sensodyne contains but is a fraction of the price and is the only sensitivity toothpaste with the power of 3D White.

Since using this toothpaste, I've noticed that my sensitivity to both hot and cold foods has reduced dramatically with only the occasional flare up here and there. My teeth also look a lot whiter which is surprising as I haven't used a whitening strip since September last year. Overall this is a brilliant budget toothpaste and I will most definitely be stocking up on this when I'm next in the States!

No comments:

Post a Comment