Friday 20 February 2015

Botanics All Bright Micellar Water


If I had to name one step in my skincare routine that I love doing then it would most definitely be removing my makeup! I love nothing more than removing a full face of makeup after a long day of work and I like to really spend my time doing so, ensuring that every last trace is gone. Recently, I've been using the Botanics All Bright Micellar Water to do just the job and I thought I'd share my two cents on it.

The Botanics All Bright Micellar Water (£2.99) is a 3-in-1 cleansing solution that feels as gentle as water on the skin to help dissolve makeup, unclog poes and remove impurities. Just like with the rest of the All Bright range, this contains hibiscus which acts as a mild exfoliator to help brighten up the skin.

I personally like to soak a cotton wool pad in the solution before sweeping it across my face - concentrating mainly on my base makeup before using a seperate makeup remover for my eye makeup. This helps to remove all traces of makeup within a few seconds and as it does the job so well, I don't feel the need to use any elbow grease to scrub it off. After use, my skin can feel a little tight and dry in areas and if I do accidently sweep it across my eyes, it tends to sting a little which I believe is because of the hibiscus. Despite it drying my skin out a little which can be fixed with a little facial oil, this is a brilliant budget makeup remover and I will definitely be purchasing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment