Thursday 12 February 2015

Boots Haul 017

I recently had a few gift cards and vouchers burning a hole in my pocket and I thought that I better spend them to take advantage of a few offers that were happening at the time in Boots. Now whilst I may have broken a few of my beauty resolutions, in my defense these were deals that I simply couldn't resist to take advantage of as well as the chance to save money in the long term. I also didn't buy all this in one trip, this is several trips combined.

My first port of call was at the Estee Lauder counter where if I bought two items, I'd get 500 advantage card points which combined with a gift card meant that I wouldn't really be spending my own money technically. I knew that I wouldn't be leaving without the Estee Lauder Little Black Primer which I've heard so many good things about since it launch and I must admit that since using it, I cannot live without it! You can use it in three ways; either on bare lashes to naturally tiny them or use it as a primer before your normal mascara to help make your lashes look more voluminous and more defined or as a top coat, to help set your mascara with a water-resistant finish. I use it the last two ways which help make my lashes look more defined and volumious whilst not flaking away after a full days work. As there was really nothing else that I really needed, I decided to pick up the Sumptuous Giftset which comes with a full size Sumptuous Mascara as well as a duluxe handbag sized Pure Colour Envy Lipstick in Desirable which is the perfect pinky-nude shade which I'll definitely be rocking from time to time.

Next armed with two vouchers for the same transaction; £3 off when I spend £12 or more on Soap & Glory as well as a voucher to get Soap & Glory Glow Job free for when I buy anything from their skincare range. I decided to pick up the one thing that I definitely use which is the Soap & Glory Drama Clean 5-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water which helps remove makeup from both the face, eyes and lips as well as the Soap & Glory Glow Job which when I got to the till, I only ended up paying £3 total for both items which is a steal! Lastly, I decided to pick up an Essie nail varnish as I had a voucher for £2 off so I picked up Peach Daiquiri which is rather similar in colour to Cute As A Button but is more red toned than peach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment