Saturday 17 January 2015

Look Fantastic Haul 001



In my last haul, I mentioned that I like to do my research before I splash the cash on a product. This is not entirely true especially when one of my good blogging friends, Sophia from Tattooed Tea Lady, raves about a product which then makes me want to buy it, especially when she's used said product for a good few years. Sophia, this haul is all your fault!

The said product in question is quite simply the Pai Kukui and Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator which uses natural jojoba beads to gentle exfoliate the skin. The formula is enriched with exotic oils which leaves the skin both refreshed and radiant after use. As it contains high-quality ingredients, it is perfect for all skin types including sensitive and problematic skin. Now, I particularly didn't fancy spending £20 alone on a facial exfoliator however for just £5.50 more, I could buy the Pai Intensive Brightening Facial Limited Edition Kukui Collection which included both the facial exfoliator and the new copaiba deep cleanse AHA mask which comes packagaed in a nicely designed box complete with a organic muslin cloth. 

If that wasn't enough, I also decided to buy the Pai Intensive Nourishing Facial Limited Edition Rosehip Collection which includes their blogger favourite Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil and Rosehip BioRegenerate Rapid Radiance Mask which again, comes packaged in a nicely designed box complete with an organic muslin cloth. As I spent over a certain amount which I wasn't intending on doing, I receieved a generous sample of the Pai Camella and Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser which is worth £14. Sadly, it would appear that I bought these on the better part of Look Fantastic's sale as both sets are now back up to £30 compared to the £25.50 that I paid for each at the time. None the less, it is still a good deal considering both sets are worth £50 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment