Saturday 31 January 2015

January Empties


I've used up the L'Oreal Fibrology Shampoo & Conditioner which helped make my hair feel thicker and fuller for longer and will definitely be getting repurchased ASAP! I've also used up the L'Oreal Fibrology Thickening Mask which I reserved for the weekends but also gave me fuller, thicker hair which felt thicker after each use - will be repurchasing as well! I've finished up another Boots Build Up Removal Shampoo which I use every single weekend to help remove product build up from a weeks worth of styling, which will be forever repurchased. I've used up the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Monochrome which smelt spicey and kept the majority of oil/grease at bay. I've finished up the Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protection Spray which although it did the job, I will never repurchase due to the scent and that it didnt do anything other than protect my hair from heat.


I've used up the Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner which felt like I was sweeping water across my face and left my skin without the dreaded tight/dry feeling. I've finished up the Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner which is one of the most gentle exfoliating toners I've used and one that I reserve for using in the morning as it helps perk up my skin. I already have purchased another one of these! I've finished up the Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life which I still think isn't as exfoliating as to what everybody says it is however it does smell divine! I've used up a Mitchum Advanced Control Roll On Deodorant in Shower Fresh which I feel like has taken forever to use up but is brilliant value for money. I've used up a tube of Retinol Reface which has helped transform my skin, literally and I urge everybody to try especially if you're concerned about first signs of aging! I've finished up a Cuticura Anti Bacterial Hand Gel in Passion Flower & Mango which feels like I use on an hourly basis as I hate having dirty hands/feeling dirty hands.



I've finally used up the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation which although I hated by itself, when mixed in with others it gave flawless, full cover with a radiant glow which I'm considering repurchased. I've used up another MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering which matches my brow colour beautifully and helps define them nicely. I've used up three packs of the Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Pads which will forever feature in these posts as I go through as quickly as drinking water. Lastly, I've used up a pack of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which I use to take makeup off surfaces etc.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about the Fibrology line by L'Oreal, but I'm afraid it will make my hair frizzy, because that's what volumizing products do. I wish we had Soap & Glory in Greece, they seem to have amazing products that smell awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure a little leave-in conditioning spray will target any frizz if you did try it out xo

      Delete