Saturday 29 November 2014

November Empties

I've used up a bottle of Alpecin which helps my hair grow which I've already repurchased. I've finished up a bottle of the Argan Oil Hair Treatment which helped keep my ends hydrated but I won't be repurchasing. I've used up a Original Source Shower Gel in Lime which smelt so good and will be repurchased when I next see it on offer. I've finished up another bottle of the Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel which will forever be repurchased as I use it as a shaving lotion. I've used up a bottle of Imperial Leather Bewitching Bath Creme which created an okay amount of bubbles but sadly is now discountinued. I've finished up another Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash which is a must have for all woman and will forever be repurchased. I've used up a Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Intensive Mask which did an okay job as an intensive conditioner but I won't be rushing out to buy anytime soon.



I've finished up the Nspa Ultimate Cleansing Tonic which removed makeup really well but I felt that I went through it far too quickly. I've used up the No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser which is a brilliant budget cleanser and have already repurchased. I've finished another Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2-in-1 Makeup Remover which will forever be repurchased as it's a brilliant budget makeup remover and is always on a 3 for £5 offer in Boots. I've used up the Sanctuary Radiance Exfoliator which helped exfoliate and brighten my skin which will be getting repurchased as soon as I've used up a few more exfoliators. I've finished a big bottle of the Wilko Hand Sanitiser which is a must for on the go and applying makeup! I've used up the No7 Eye Makeup Remover which left a residue on my eyelids and didn't remove eye makeup very well and would never repurchase again. I've used up a Nivea Essential Care Lipbalm which helps hydrate my lips and will always have one on the go. I've used up the No7 Fanomenal Lash Serum which at first I really liked but towards the end, it started stinging my eyes but it does really work. I've finished up another Pretty Perfect Twist & Out Instant Nail Polish Remover which I urgently need to stock up on as it's brilliant for removing nail varnish.

I've used up four packs of the Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Pads which will always be featured in a monthly empties as I go through them so quick but they're cheap as chips. I've used up two packets of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which I use for everything but removing facial makeup. I've finished a Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator in Pink Light which I mix in with my foundation to create a dewy base which I've already repurchased. I've used up a Natural Collection Corrector Stick in Green which did an okay job at reducing the appearance of redness on my face but I wouldn't rush out to repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment