Thursday 30 October 2014

October Empties

I've used up the VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray which I used daily for when I straightened my hair. This done the job nicely, had a nice scent and will definitely be repurchasing soon. I've finished finish up the Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo + Conditioner which were extremely basic and didn't do much for my hair - would not recommend! I've used up a can of Superdrug Dry Shampoo in Head In The Clouds which did an okay job on third day hair but the scent was a bit much. I've finished up another Aussie 3 Minute Miracle in Shine which I absolutely swear by as it makes my hair so much softer and shinier! I've also used up another Boots Build Up Removal Shampoo which I use every single Sunday to remove any product build up and will forever be repurchased.

I've used up another Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2-in-1 Makeup Remover which removes my makeup quickly and effortlessly. I will need to repurchase this ASAP! I've finished up another Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser which I thoroughly enjoyed using as it makes my skin soft and nourished - will be repurchased! I've finished up two Lush Toners; Tea Tree Water Toner Water and Breath Of Fresh Air Toner Water. The tea tree offering I felt did more for my skin in terms of active blemishes whereas the latter just helped to wake me up in the morning. I've finally used up the L'Oreal Triple Active Day Cream which I did like but I felt that it took forever to use up and the scent annoyed me at times. I've gone through another Lacura Aqua Complete Multi Intensive Serum which is a dupe for Hydraluron but just a fraction of the price. This really helps to keep my skin hydrated and will forever be repurchased.


I've used up a MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering which I've been absolutely loving using as it's the perfect shade for my brows and it fills them in so naturally. I've finished up another Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal Foundation which is what I use on a daily basis to mix in with other foundations as it helps give a more radiant look. I've used up the L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara which I loved using in combination with the Physicans Formula Fake Out Mascara as it gave incredible volume and length whilst defining my lashes. I've finished up the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles which I loved using for my dark circles albeit I do find it a little unsanitary due to the sponge applicator.


I seem to be going through cotton wool pads like there's no tomorrow as I've used up four packs of the Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Wool Pads which will forever be repurchased. I've finished up a pack of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which will also be forever repurchased and will be forever used for anything but removing makeup. I've finally used up the Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste which I felt did the job nicely and will be picking up again when I'm in the states. I've finished up the Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub which exfoliates the skin brilliantly but I'm getting a little sick of the scent. I've used up the Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream which I will be repurchasing ASAP as I loved how moisturising it was. I've used up two hand sanitisers this month; the Wilko Hand Sanitiser in Fruity and the Cuticura Anti Bacterial Hand Gel in Passion Flower & Mango which both did the job well. Lastly, I've finally used up the Organic Surge Lavendar Meadow Hand & Nail Cream which had a very soothing scent which made it the perfect hand cream to use before bed.



1 comment:

  1. Fab empties, had a good read! I love the soap and glory scrub xox http://makeupwithkimmy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete