Sunday 14 September 2014

VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray

When it comes to styling or heat products, I've always remained loyal to Tresemme and have repurchased their heat defense numerous times but in true beauty blogger tradition, I decided to branch out and try something different. It's not that I disliked what I was using, I just wanted to try something new so I settled with the VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray after reading numerous rave reviews of it.

The VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray (£3.69) helps protect your hair against heat damage whether that be from an occasional blow dry to regular heat styling. As it contains a heat activated complex, this makes styling a lot easier and quicker whilst calming frizz, static and flyaways all whilst providing a long lasting shine.

What I personally like about the VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray is that it protects your hair with heat up to 230°C whereas the majority of the others claim to protect your hair up to 220°C. Although this may not be a huge difference to most, it's a huge difference to me as when I recently got my hair cut, my hairdresser commented on the lack of split ends and that is with using heat every day. I've noticed that since using this, I don't suffer with a lot of frizz or flyaways which I've been struggling to maintain for a while now and my hair always has a shine even a few days after washing it. As it is cheap as chips, I can definitely see myself repurchasing this once I've finished up a few more heat defences as it truly is a brilliant, budget heat defence spray that I think everybody should try.

No comments:

Post a Comment