Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Empties



I've used up a bottle of the NSpa Hot Cloth Polish which is extremely similar to the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish albeit a lot more fragranced and you run the risk of breaking out from it regardless. None the less, I enjoyed using it as it left my skin cleansed and soft. I've finished up a bottle of the Botanics All Bright Soothing Eye Makeup Remover which removed all my eye makeup within seconds but didn't necessarily brighten up the eye area at all. I've gone through another bottle of the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Solution which helps remove every last trace of makeup with one single sweep which makes it perfect as a first cleanse. I've used up a tube of the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ which I much prefer over the original as I feel that it does a lot more for my skin that just helping with blemishes and the scars left over from them. I've finally used up the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads which have literally transformed my skin so I no longer suffer with quite an uneven skin texture anymore. I've gone through another tube of my beloved Hydraluron which I simply cannot live without as it essentially a magnet for your moisturiser.

I've used up the Aussie Take The Heat 3 Minute Miracle which I thoroughly enjoyed using as it helped protect my hair from heat as it's a mild heat defense whilst leaving your hair terribly soft. Will be repurchasing ASAP! I've gone through another bottle of my beloved Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel which I use as a shaving lotion as it leaves my legs feeling very soft and will always be repurchased. I haven't quite finished the No7 Completely Quenched Moisturising Body Lotion as there is still a lot left in the tube however I can't squeeze it out. Despite this, it's a beautiful body lotion which helped leave my skin soft and smelling beautiful. I've used up the No7 Blissful Body Wash which is more of a body milk as it's so runny but it does the trick at leaving your skin clean and soft. I've finished up the No7 Sumptuous Bath Soak which helps melt away all your worries and makes your skin feel really soft which makes up for the lack of bubbles that it creates. I've used up the Soap & Glory The Scrub Of Your Life which is more of a mild exfoliating shower gel rather than a full blown body exfoliator. None the less, it was pleasant to use and it kept my skin clean but I wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase in a hurry.

I've gone through another pack of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which I will always have on hand on my vanity as they're so handy to quickly remove foundation marks amongst other beauty related things. I've finished off another pack of the Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Pads which are the only cotton wool pads that I will buy as they're the perfect size and don't fall apart. I've used up the Pretty Perfect Twist & Out Instant Nail Polish Remover which I use to remove my nail varnish and it does the trick so quickly and effortlessly. I've gone thorugh a bottle of the Cuticura Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in Passion Flower & Mango which smells absolutely beautiful and is so handy to have on the go. I've used up a tube of the Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste which although it did help with my sensitivity, it didn't necessarily help make my teeth any whiter.


I've gone through another tube of my beloved 17 Stay Time Concealer which I use to help conceal any blemishes/scars as it's medium coverage which can be built up to full. I will always have this on hand as I stocked up on these recently whilst they were on offer. I've finally finished up the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer which I feel took my a whole year to use up and that it with daily use! I use this under my eyes once I've finished my foundation as it helps brighten up the area whilst concealing my dark circles at the same time. I've already moved onto my next tube as I love this stuff. Lastly, I've used up the Maybelline Master Duo Liquid Liner which I used to help fill in any gaps in my lashes after I finished applying mascara and it helped do so very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment