Monday 22 September 2014

Nspa Hot Cloth Polish

I'm a huge fan of hot cloth cleansers - my love for both the Liz Earle and Superdrug offering have been well documentated over the past year or so. As much as I love the two, the beauty blogger in me wants to try something different instead of repurchasing which is how I ended up with the Nspa Hot Cloth Polish in my possession.

The Nspa Hot Cloth Polish (£7) is both a cleanser and a polisher in one. It's contains a unique blend of ginseng, cocoa butter and sweet almond oil which helps dissolve the days makeup and impurities whilst buffing away dead skin cells when it comes to removing with the added bonus of a muslin cloth. It contains a protective and anti-oxidant blend of vitamin A, vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 which helps leave the skin soft whilst protecting from the days elements.

The N-Spa offering comes enclosed in white pump which makes it both easier to use and much more sanitary than those in a pot. Unlike other cream based cleansers, this is a lot thicker and creamier than what I'm used to but it makes it more luxurious to use. I personally like to use two pumps and massage onto dry skin, ensuring that I work it in circular motions and giving myself a mini facial whilst I'm at it and then removing it with a hot muslin cloth. At first, I will happily admit and say that I wasn't a fan of this but fast forward a few weeks and I love using it! This is definitely one of those cleansers that you should use as your second cleanser rather than your first as although it would remove the bulk of your makeup, it won't nourish your skin as much so you wont get the same effect as if you used it as your second cleanse. I find that when I use this, my skin feels supple and soft to the touch whilst also being really clean but not stripped and dry. I've definitely had more breakouts than normal whilst using this which may be down to how strongly scented it is or down to a number of things but it is definitely one to consider. None the less, it is a brilliant bargain cleanser and one that I will definitey be repurchasing once I've gone through my stash.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Superdrug natural radiance one! I've been curious about the Nspa range for a while but with my acne-prone skin I have to be vigilant on what I use, so now I know to give this one a miss! :-)
    Thanks for the great review!
    Bobbyanne x
    promisingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer their Vitamin E version over the Natural Radiance purely because of the scent! You're welcome! :) xo

      Delete